Who We Are
Learn more about the dedicated people working hard to increase access to high-quality career training!
Sadya joined Climb with over four years of experience in business development partnerships. He began his career by launching a private personal training business that was inspired by his love of fitness. Since then, he's gained experience in multiple industries, including real estate and healthcare. Sadya lives in NYC with his wife and son, and in his spare time, he loves boxing, reading, and enjoying all that NYC has to offer with his family!
“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” —Roy E Disney
Our number one goal is to improve the lives of our students which means we make choices that create long-term value for students, especially when selecting our partner schools.
- We are smart about moving fast but also understand that there is no one-size-fits-all decision-making process.
- If a decision is reversible, we act swiftly.
- If a decision is irreversible, we act methodically, carefully, and with deliberation.
- We plan and build for the long term.
- Learning the right skills can change someone’s life. We embody this by always striving to improve.
- We’re not afraid to try new paths and solutions.
- We challenge the status quo and are not afraid to have our own points of view challenged.
Collaboration and Trust
- We trust each other - and ourselves - to get things done together. We earn that trust by being communicative, transparent, and collaborative.
- We respect people’s time and opinions.
- We celebrate our wins and own our mistakes so we can get better next time.
Ownership and Perseverance
- It’s never not our problem.
- We always try and do the hardest thing on our list first, because chances are it’s the most important.
- Some days will be great and some days won’t, we’ll figure it out together.
Honesty, Transparency, and Integrity
- We value transparency and open discussion - no bad questions, no topic off limits. We’re here to grow Climb, and sometimes the uncomfortable discussions are what help us grow.
- We share feedback honestly and openly.
- We act with integrity by doing the right thing, even if it's not easy.
People make the company
- We are our company, and our growth is the company’s growth.
- We strive to build the best conditions possible for all of us to work together effectively.
- We keep it fun. We’re solving a large, exciting challenge. Problems are solved when people are genuinely excited by the process of coming up with the solutions.
See Us in Action
Join the Team
Are you looking for a job that can help you make a difference in people's lives, with offices full of coworkers who are passionate about what they do? Well, Climb is hiring! Check out our open job postings below and apply to join our driven and supportive team:
Including equity and 401K
Coverage for medical, dental, and vision costs
Unlimited vacation and work from home days
Office Happy Hours
Monthly team happy hours and birthday parties